Your Learning and Development
We are fully committed to supporting learning and career development. We understand the importance of providing the right training and investing in our staff to ensure that we continue to deliver the very best in care and support.
We provide job specific learning and development opportunities to support you in your role. These include:
- Supporting you to complete the nationally recognised, Skills for Care, Common Induction Standards during your first 13 weeks of employment
- Training to use the communication and guiding skills required to become a skilled Support Worker within sensory loss
- Providing the opportunity to complete a Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care (Support Workers) within 18 months of joining us
- Continually updating your skills and knowledge
- Talking to you about career development and promotion opportunities, including a Level 3 qualification (where relevant)
- Providing the opportunity to take other appropriate qualifications relevant to your role such as management training
Our development opportunities are constantly reviewed to ensure we develop and train our staff in line with the needs of our growing organisation, customers and staff, who deserve a rewarding career.